nclud is an interactive agency that has been around for almost as long as the Internet itself. We push. We make you nervous. We get results. From idea to design, wireframe to live site, collaboration is (and always has been) part of our DNA. By incorporating the talents of our clients and our team, we’re able to produce work that is functional yet elegant.
We also believe that great talent will do great work, so we invest in people and give them the opportunity to shine. It’s our guiding philosophy, our promise, and our business model.
We are looking for an experienced business development director to help lead our outbound sales effort as we look to aggressively expand our national footprint. The role will specifically serve as the top of the funnel, by generating leads that flow into a more comprehensive and collaborative sales effort. As part of a broader strategy, the role will be highly coordinated with marketing to ensure we are delivering a consistent brand message to our target customers. To establish this consistency, the role will initially work alongside senior marketing and technical personnel in order to provide in the field training on company strategy and relevant technical knowledge. Ultimately, the role will be as an independent lead generator with the opportunity to grow into sales team lead with additional reporting sales reps.
- Generate new leads and convert them into meetings with the broader sales team.
- Create and maintain relationships with key decision makers at target companies.
- Navigate through target client organizations, identify and build relationships with key decision-makers, uncover their unmet needs, and concisely demonstrate the value that nclud offers.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly target sales metrics.
- Effectively collaborate across internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful customer experiences.
- Constant analysis of trends in digital marketing and in digital marketing expenditures of target brands in order to identify sales opportunities.
- Develop relationships with agency search consultants.
- Develop and maintain a prime prospect list which includes qualified prospects from the financial, high tech, health care, travel and tourism, telecommunications, package goods, gaming, consumer and retail arenas.
- Create opportunities to pitch new accounts.
- Understand the business and marketing challenges of key prospects.
- Develop sales strategies for key prospects.
- Coordinate presentation/pitch approaches.
- Research all prospects.
- Organize, direct and makes physical arrangements for presentations.
- Target marketers with specific parameters.
- Problem solver who understands the intricacies of today’s media landscape.
- At least 3 years of direct technical and/or brand marketing sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with the highest degree of professionalism as a representative of our premium brand
- Self-starter who can work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills with proven ability to exceed target sales metrics and goals.
- Experience selling and presenting to C-level executives of Fortune 1000 brand marketing organizations
- Experience with CRMs, specifically Salesforce, and social media savvy
- A portfolio of existing contacts within the marketing and advertising departments of major brands is preferred
Preferred location in either New York City or Washington D.C.
Our clients include: Google, Apple, Oracle, Tesla Motors, NBC Sports, NASDAQ, Rosetta Stone, and more.
We are looking for experienced talent. Interested applicants should provide a resume and examples of work. Show us what you've got.
- Health Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Dental Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Convenient Location
- Very Competitive Salary