nclud is an interactive agency that has been around for almost as long as the Internet itself. We push. We make you nervous. We get results. From idea to design, wireframe to live site, collaboration is (and always has been) part of our DNA. By incorporating the talents of our clients and our team, we’re able to produce work that is functional yet elegant.
We also believe that great talent will do great work, so we invest in people and give them the opportunity to shine. It’s our guiding philosophy, our promise, and our business model.
- Experience Designers are responsible for collecting, documenting, and analyzing client needs and goals and developing a strategy to address them.
- Experience Designers work with designers, developers, engineers and project managers to achieve strong visual and technological solutions without sacrificing usability.
- Experience Designers at nclud listen to clients, but they approach their analysis of client audiences and goals from an outside perspective that allows them to see solutions that our clients can not.
- Experience Designers must not only identify solutions to client business problems, they must also effectively articulate options to clients with clarity and confidence.
- Experience Designers are responsible for producing deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, and process flows in support of a project, but they always work with their project teams to vet ideas across disciplines and solicit other ideas.
- Experience Designers conduct stakeholder interviews, usability studies, card sorts, and lead collaborative and group activities as a project requires, then they socialize the results with both clients and other team members. UX is an area that is critical to nclud's success, as it's the most direct link to both identifying business problems and measuring the performance of our solutions.
Our clients include: Google, Apple, Oracle, Tesla Motors, NBC Sports, NASDAQ, Rosetta Stone, and more.
We are looking for experienced talent. Interested applicants should provide a resume and examples of work. Show us what you've got.
- Health Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Dental Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Convenient Location
- Very Competitive Salary