nclud is an interactive agency that has been around for almost as long as the Internet itself. We push. We make you nervous. We get results. From idea to design, wireframe to live site, collaboration is (and always has been) part of our DNA. By incorporating the talents of our clients and our team, we’re able to produce work that is functional yet elegant.
We also believe that great talent will do great work, so we invest in people and give them the opportunity to shine. It’s our guiding philosophy, our promise, and our business model.
- Project Managers at nclud are ultimately responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, in-scope, and on-budget.
- Project Managers at nclud have a broad background in design and development that enables them to effectively communicate with their teams and their clients, and that they use to help fill in the gaps during the course of project delivery.
- Project Managers are not creative directors, but like all team members they bring a unique perspective to the project that is part of our collaborative process.
- Project Managers are accountable for the success or failure of each of their projects, and therefore can make decisions for the team when there is not group consensus - but it is their responsibility to seek as much input as possible from the project team.
- Project Managers document and maintain project milestones, meetings, deliverables, and any changes to the scope of the project.
- Project Managers always create and manage project schedules that they disseminate to the team, while setting and enforcing deadlines. They use these same schedules to work with other Project Managers to manage staff resource allocations.
- Project Managers at nclud are critical team members who ensure the ongoing client satisfaction that has made our company successful.
Our clients include: Google, Apple, Oracle, Tesla Motors, NBC Sports, NASDAQ, Rosetta Stone, and more.
We are looking for experienced talent. Interested applicants should provide a resume and examples of work. Show us what you've got.
- Health Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Dental Insurance (CareFirst BC/BS)
- Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Convenient Location
- Very Competitive Salary